FIRST AID SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sales | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
We’re an old company but not old school in our approach to business. Grow with a company utilizing the latest technology and sustainability methods.
-Enjoy creating connections with people
-Are often complemented on your communication or people skills
-Have an interest in working for a company that can take your sales skills to the next level
-Are looking for a career with an established, stable company in growth mode
-Want to work for a company that is interested in investing in your future and career
-Would enjoy a challenging, fun work environment that supports work/life balance…
THEN a career with CITY Laundering Company may be a good fit for you. CITY Laundering Co. is a family owned business that has been successful for over 112 years! We are in a unique position of growth with a strategic plan in place for a unique individual ready for a career path. We take sales seriously but have fun along the way. IF you are looking to take your career to the next level, we are interested in helping you get there with our training and support.
If you were a First Aid Sales Representative for CITY Laundering, this is a snapshot of what you would have done last week:
- Drove to area businesses from home Monday through Friday with company vehicle to identify decision makers- home every night
- Scheduled first appointments with customer decision makers
- Company provided technology to record prospect locations and identified decision maker’s contact information in our customer relation management software
- Created and organized own schedule for following weeks
- Set personal goals to align with sales department goals with potential of receiving quarterly sales bonus
- Attended scheduled first appointments, completed follow ups, and presented proposals to business professionals of products and services the company is already using
- Used company provided cell phone to make initial introductions and receive referrals
- Utilized e-mail on a daily basis to communicate both internally and externally
- Restock First Aid stations at customer locations
Received professional training and support
Requirements of the position:
- Represent the company in a positive manner and dress and act professionally at all times.
- Maintain a neat, professional appearance and keep company vehicle clean and organized.
- Positive communication with customers, potential customers and co-workers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license required.
A degree preferred or
- 1-3 years job related and/or sales related experience or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary plus commission
- EXCEPTIONAL Medical, dental, flex, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Uniforms provided
- Use of company vehicle and tablet
- Education Assistance Program
Post offer physical and substance testing is required. EOE
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our newly updated website at www.citycleanandsimple.com