Route Services | Faribault, MN | Full Time
If you're looking for a CAREER rather than just a JOB read on...
We are looking for a dedicated individual that is ready to work in a fast-paced, growing industry. The right individual will enjoy working in a team environment, be able to work with initiative and independently, and have the ability to multi task successfully. Must be detail oriented, deadline oriented, and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-changing environment. Regular, reliable attendance is required.
- Monday - Friday
- Approximately 6AM (10 - 12 hour days)
- Faribault, MN
- Responsible for learning responsibilities of Service Department by filling in and assisting any of our routes by providing effective customer service, loading and unloading of delivery trucks with clean and/or soiled laundry, mats and delivering of products to customers
- Identify and resolve customer concerns, ensure customer satisfaction with company products and services, develop positive personal relationships with principal customer contacts, and maintain enthusiasm and professional attitude
- Responsible for opening and closing the Depot
- Supervise and train Route Sales Representatives to ensure that they are providing excellent customer service
- Maintain efficiencies and cost-effectiveness in all aspects of delivery
Maximize customer contract terms and account profitability
- Ensure that all products are sold into all accounts, as appropriate, and that pricing strategies, including promotional pricing, are implemented accurately
Manage route efficiency and safety procedures
Know product knowledge: pricing types, colors, sizing, inventory control, availability, product application
Maintain truck loads: organization, invoices, paperwork, bags
Maintain account appearance: organization of rails, hanger racks, repair bags, lockers
Regularly provide input and advice to the management team
Other duties as assigned
- Hold a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Ability to obtain a DOT Med Card
- Be able to continuously stand, bend, push carts loaded with product, rotate trunk, reach, lift, walk, climb and grasp
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to drive a commercial motor vehicle for at least 10 hours on a daily basis
- Be able to lift from floor to 70 inches
- Work environment may have temperature fluctuations
- Cell Phone and Laptop or Tablet
- Company Car and company gas card after 90 days employment
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance (employer paid)
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our careers website: www.CleanAndSimpleCareers.com
For more information, visit: www.citycleanandsimple.com