Class A CDL Shuttle Truck Driver M-F 3PM - 11PM Home Daily!
Production | Oelwein, IA | Full Time
Does having WEEKENDS OFF and being HOME DAILY sound appealing to you?
CITY Laundering, a company with more than 100 years of proven success, has an immediate opening for a SHUTTLE DRIVER. You would be responsible for driving a shuttle truck and trailer to and from our facility in Oelwein, Iowa to our depot in Owatonna, Minnesota during the week Monday through Friday. We're looking for quality individuals of honesty and integrity with a good work ethic, and a commitment to dependable and reliable attendance. Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, able to work independently, and thrives on a job well done.
- Competitive wage
- 3PM - 11PM
- Monday - Friday
- Predictable route from Oelwein, Iowa to Owatonna, MN
- Load rolling carts of soiled laundry onto trailer
- Drive in a safe manner, obey posted regulations, and maintain a valid CDL license
- Other duties as assigned
- Class A CDL Iowa drivers license
- A clean driving record
- 1+ year truck driving experience
- Ability to sit for time required to travel to/from sites
- Work environment may have temperature fluctuations
- Ability to push carts loaded with product
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to push carts up to 100 lbs
- May include but not limited to: ability to walk, continuously stand, bend, rotate trunk, reach out and/or up, lift and/or carry, climb and grasp, various use of hand dexterity
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team