B2B Sales Quad Cities - Growth Opportunity
Sales | Davenport, IA | Full Time
Join our growing team! CITY Laundering is looking for an aggressive Sales Representative to generate new business in the Quad Cities market. We are looking for a true hunter, someone with a winning attitude who isn’t afraid to make the calls and the face-to-face visits necessary to close new business. These characteristics are essential, and we will provide industry training and support to the candidate who demonstrates them. A background of proven success in cold-calling and new-business generation is preferred. This is a ripe market with great potential for new business generation; the opportunity for professional and financial growth is substantial. To the qualified candidate we offer:
- Base salary plus generous commission structure
- Competitive Health, dental and vision insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan
- Eligibility for Company Car
- Cell Phone and Laptop
For 114 years, CITY has helped thousands of businesses throughout Northeast Iowa, Des Moines, and Southwest Wisconsin look good by supplying textile rental services. These services include uniform rental, towel rental, dust control services, mats, restroom supplies and safety apparel. Throughout the years our commitment has remained the same - to provide high quality products and superior customer service. To learn more about us, check us out online: https://www.citycleanandsimple.com/
Duties, essential functions, and competencies
- Increase company revenue by selling rental services and products.
- Engage in prospecting, cold-calling, sales presentations, follow-up appointments, territory management etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships, proposal preparation and presentation, closing sale.
- Utilize CITY’s relationship management software program, Salesforce.com, to generate leads so that appointments may be set with qualified prospects.
- Developing and maintaining customer information utilizing a CRM system.
- Set appointments each day using sales techniques taught by the Sales Manager.
- Present proposals to interested prospects using the selling system and methods taught by the Sales Manager.
- Follow up with potential customers on sales proposals and be involved in every step of the sales process from initial appointment to closing sale.
- Have a thorough knowledge of CITY’s products and services and how they are used.
- Provide prompt, effective solutions to customer needs.
- Coachability while working within a team environment.
- Motivated, self-starter with tenacity.
- Represent the company in a positive manner and dress and act professionally at all times.
- Must maintain a neat, professional appearance and keep company vehicle clean and organized.
- Positive communication with customers, potential customers and co-workers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license required.
- A Bachelor of Arts degree preferred.
- 2+ years of business to business sales experience.