B2B Sales Opportunity - Quad Cities
Sales | Davenport, IA | Full Time
Are you a motivated individual with a winning attitude? Join our GROWING team!
CITY Laundering is looking for an ambitious SALES REPRESENTATIVE to generate new business in the Quad Cities market. We are looking for a true hunter, someone with a winning attitude who isn’t afraid to make the calls and the face-to-face visits necessary to close new business. These characteristics are essential, and we will provide industry training and support to the candidate who demonstrates them. A background of proven success in cold-calling and new-business generation is preferred. This is a ripe market with great potential for new business generation; the opportunity for professional and financial growth is substantial.
- Monday - Friday
- Quad Cities Territory
- Increase company revenue by selling rental services and products
- Engage in prospecting, cold-calling, sales presentations, follow-up appointments, territory management etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships, proposal preparation and presentation, closing sale
- Utilize CITY’s relationship management software program, Salesforce.com, to generate leads so that appointments may be set with qualified prospects
- Developing and maintaining customer information utilizing a CRM system
- Set appointments each day using sales techniques taught by the Sales Manager
- Present proposals to interested prospects using the selling system and methods taught by the Sales Manager
- Follow up with potential customers on sales proposals and be involved in every step of the sales process from initial appointment to closing sale
- Have a thorough knowledge of CITY’s products and services and how they are used
- Provide prompt, effective solutions to customer needs
- Coach-ability while working within a team environment
- Motivated, self-starter with tenacity
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor of Arts/Science degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of business to business sales experience
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license required
- Represent the company in a positive manner and dress and act professionally at all times
- Positive communication with customers, potential customers and co-workers
- Cell Phone and Laptop or Tablet
- Company Car and company gas card after 90 days employment
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Flex Benefits
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan (with company match)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Cancer Care Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
Since 1906, CITY has thrived as an independently-owned industrial laundry provider with its distinctive ability to go above and beyond with responsive and committed values. Generations have trusted CITY, and as a multi-generational, family-owned company, we have forged partnerships with clients that last. By reinvesting in employees, the latest technology, and its facilities, CITY continues to focus on ways to improve its service.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CITY provides equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without the regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis or factor protected by law.
Post offer physical and substance testing is required.
Selected candidate must also pass criminal background screening.
Visit our website: www.citycleanandsimple.com
For additional opportunities: www.citycleanandsimple.com/join-our-team