Software Engineer (Web)
Engineering | Washington, DC
City Corridor is a fast growing company headquartered in Charleston, SC. We enhance customer experiences through interactive technology. Our solutions offer clients the ability to place advertising, sell tickets, and market other products to visitors and consumers at their fingertips. Customers rely on City Corridor’s innovative, end-to-end approach to deliver advertising success metrics through real-time analytics, increase advertising visibility, enhance the customer experience, boost sales and measure ROI.
As a member of our development team you will be responsible for the design and development of rich front-end web experiences using the latest technologies available. You must be a self starter who will thrive in a fast paced, collaborative work environment. You will work closely with the Creative Director and the development team to create new and enhance existing products.
- Minimum 4 years of web development experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of professional experience.
- AngularJS experience preferred. Proficiency in other MV* frameworks will be considered.
- Experience in server-side development (C# or Java)
- Automated UI/e2e testing (Selenium, PhantomJS, CasperJS, Karma, Protractor, etc.)
- Working knowledge of bower, grunt, yoeman, require.js, underscore.js
- Experience with Zurb Foundation
- Experience with Powershell
- Background in web design