Client Services | Portland, OR | Full Time
Citizen, a design and technology company located in Portland, Oregon, is seeking a Project Manager to guide and support our team of curious, smart, and passionate strategists, designers and creative technologists. Our ideal candidate will bring a deep understanding of managing the creative process, an addiction to organization and a passion for all things digital.
Citizen is focused on creating digital experiences that work harder for people. We are driven by an intrinsic need to solve complex problems and make technology that works harder for people. We have a knack for syncing industry and technology with human needs, bringing companies and their customers closer together.
To be considered, you must have 2-4 years experience producing web sites, apps and/or digital products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Track record of successfully executing program/projects to agreed schedule, budget, and scope
- Managing communications to team, keeping team clear on project vision
- Must have acted as a single point of contact for all project related client communications
- History of conducting weekly project meetings as needed and issuing meeting minutes to ensure thorough communication of project plan and objectives to the team
- Ability to quickly build productive business relationships within all levels of Citizen and client organizations
- Demonstrated ability to support the development of business cases with the customer team, including leading scoping and budgeting processes.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Mastery of program/project management methodology, tools, and templates (includes program/project planning, schedule development, scope management, and cost management)
- Strong team-working skills across client, supplier, and account teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (includes negotiation)
- Experience using Jira
- Experience producing video and animation
- Enjoy working in our vibrant, smart, open warehouse office environment
- Helpful but not required
Please apply online with your resume, list of potential references and a cover letter. Please describe your perspective on managing the creative process and a brief summary of the digital projects and platforms you have been involved with and why you think you would be a good Citizen.
If hired, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and robust benefits package.
Citizen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. See who we are at: https://youtu.be/_TVEBTa7qPg