Contract Qualitative UX Researcher
Design Strategy | Portland, OR | Contract
Citizen, a design and technology company located in Portland, Oregon, is seeking a User Experience Researcher for a contact position for an four to six week engagement starting in May.
We discover, we experiment, we perfect. We are driven by an intrinsic need to solve complex problems and make technology that works harder for people. We have a knack for syncing industry and technology with human needs, bringing companies and their customers closer together.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of 2+ years of user experience testing for digital products as well as proven experience working and coordinating with project managers, design team, and clients in collaborative setting.
Key Project Responsibilities
- Work with design team and client to align on testing objectives and test plan
- Design a test plan
- Conduct a moderated usability test (both remote and in-person)
- Analyze and report results to design team and client
- Work with a recruiter and schedule usability participants for research studies
- 2+ years of proven success leading customer focused research projects with demonstrated impact
- A BS or equivalent degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors etc. or relevant work experience.
- - Experience in testing design concepts and low fidelity prototypes
- Hands-on experience with usability testing and customer interviews
- Experience testing design concepts and low fidelity prototypes with users
- Familiarity with health and/or fitness web and app design
- Ability to work and coordinate with PM, design team, and clients in collaborative setting
To be considered, please attach your resume, a cover letter with relevant experience and a list of potential references and a sample test plan and findings report for a usability study.
Citizen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. See who we are at: https://vimeo.com/122140851