Client Services | Portland, OR | Full Time
Citizen, a design and technology company located in Portland, Oregon, is seeking an Account Manager who is excited about getting involved in a growing company and support and grow our Fortune 500 client base.
We discover, we experiment, we perfect. We are driven by an intrinsic need to solve complex problems and make technology that works harder for people. We have a knack for syncing industry and technology with human needs, bringing companies and their customers closer together.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of 4 years of account management in a digital agency, advertising agency, or marketing consulting organization as well as proven experience managing and growing significant client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for all digital strategy and products
- Have a deep understanding of Citizen’s methodologies and capabilities and apply them in the management of your accounts
- As the client brand ambassador, proactively assess opportunities for elevating brand position on both digital and non-digital products and strategies
- Support the development of digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Be fluent in competitive landscape and market trends for the relevant vertical markets
- Cultivate productive, professional relationships with senior personnel in assigned client accounts
- Build rapport across the client's organization.
- Coordinate the interaction of agency executives with clients as appropriate
Sales and Business Development
- Work closely with business development team in early prospecting, client presentations, scoping and strategy development
- Work closely with marketing team to participate in industry events, speaking engagements and other pipeline-building activities
- Partner in a sales processes that creates a high impact account experience and roadmap
- Negotiate profitable contracts while retaining and growing accounts
- Drives the development of case studies
4-year Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, information technology, business administration, communications or other related field
For consideration, attach your resume, portfolio and a cover letter with relevant experience and a list of potential references. Please include your reason for interest and salary requirements.
Be sure to explain what makes you a great fit for the Citizen team, highlighting particularly relevant experience and expertise. If hired, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and robust benefits package.
Citizen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. See who we are at: https://vimeo.com/122140851