Web Optimization Manager
Marketing Operations | Remote -Boulder area preferred | Full Time
Circadence® Corporation is a market leader in cybersecurity education and training. Powered by a culture of innovation and the demands of an evolving cyber landscape, Circadence offers cyber range learning labs to educators and enterprise security officers across the globe who are looking to teach cybersecurity and train professionals in the practice. Project Ares by Circadence is an award-winning platform that provides hands-on cybersecurity labs that enhance competency-based education for teachers and reinforce readiness objectives for trainers. Its authentic library of threat scenarios are immersive and reflect contemporary threat incidents. Learners have the ability to use real security tools, tactics, and procedures in Project Ares to effectively perform offensive and defensive activities to build cyber skills and competencies on-demand. Circadence is a Microsoft Partner.
This is a remote position; however, preference will be given to candidates from the Boulder, CO area. The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $90,000.
Circadence is looking for a high energy and dynamic Web Optimization Manager with a strong passion for making SaaS websites perform the best they can. In this role, you’ll have a “there’s always room for improvement” attitude and make web updates, optimize conversion rates, develop landing pages, perform technical SEO, and develop long-term web strategy to improve Lead Activation and Customer Retention experiences as part of the Growth Marketing Funnel within the Marketing department’s demand gen efforts and customer retention lifecycles. You’re constantly curious, looking for ways to improve site design, web content and copy, and user experience—and you make data-driven decisions to implement your strategy and tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring a positive website visitor journey for leads at the top of the funnel all the way down to long-standing customers by managing website performance and optimization results
- Reporting on monthly milestones to stakeholders and teammates
- Own, strategize, and execute web optimization plans, projects, and tasks related to www.circadence.com and related sub-domains
- A/B test web page design and write/iterate upon copy to improve conversion rates and other essential web metrics (e.g. time on page, pages per session) that impact Marketing’s lead generation goals
- Work alongside the Digital Demand Gen Manager to assess weekly, monthly, and quarterly web metrics to implement proper website updates
- Implement Search Engine Optimization techniques to improve on-page and technical SEO to improve search engine results and online visibility
- Ensure the website reflects our brand voice, design, positioning and messaging best practices
- Passion for cybersecurity education and training
- Proclivity for web copywriting and storytelling
- Willingness to test, test, test tactics to get the best result possible
- Data driven to improve optimization efforts
- Collaborative and self-sufficient! Working cross-functionally with Creative (design) team, Marketing team, Customer Success, Sales, and Channel personnel to improve web performance.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Technical Communication, or similar discipline (or experience equivalent).
- 3-5 years professional experience working in Marketing, preferably for a SaaS company or product
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience developing web marketing plans and implementing strategies to improve site performance against established business goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to optimize websites to meet business objectives and marketing goals.
- Experience with website analysis, using a variety of analytics tools (e.g. Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Tag Manager)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (e.g. Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience working with CMS and administering content in CMS environments and web development tools s (e.g. Gatsby, React, Wordpress)
- Knowledge and experience working with Marketing automation platforms (e.g. Act-On, Marketo, HubSpot)
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis of data.
Circadence is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, critical illness and accident insurance to all full-time employees, along with generous paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.