Federal Services, R&D | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Department: Federal Services
Job Purpose: Provide IT Systems Administrator support to on-site Government program.
About Circadence Corporation
Circadence is an award-winning, privately held, US-owned business that specializes in cybersecurity training and assessment platforms. Our core area of expertise is the development and management of cyber range capabilities, networking solutions, implementation of policies, processes and tools required to conduct cyber assessments, and cyber workforce development.
Job Description: Manage server, storage, and virtualization technologies across multiple client environments. Systems Administrator will be responsible for core infrastructure design and implementation using industry best practices. The position requires candidates to have excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues. The person will work in a dynamic team environment, interface with client staff and Circadence team members. This is a permanent full-time position working on-site at Government organization in Huntsville, AL.
- Active Directory Domain Administrator – Manage and maintain: Sites and Services, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Objects, Computer/User Objects, LDAP, Authentication protocols, AD Permission delegation using the least privilege methodology, Dynamic/Static AD groups, as well as other Domain services in accordance with MS best practices and compliance requirements.
- Vmware Horizon, and Cisco CCNA level networking
- Validate Security controls are functioning as intended in accordance with NIST 800-x and RMF compliance requirements.
- Experience working with NTFS permissions and DFS name spaces for file sharing.
- Experience with Current versions of Windows (e.g. Server 2012, 2016, Windows 10 Enterprise)
- Experience with designing and managing VMware clusters, including vCenter.
- Able to troubleshoot and remediate issues by reviewing system logs, etc.
- Experience with PKI and SSO implementation/infrastructure
- Experience with PowerShell and/or other scripting languages.
- Experience with Vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, or SCAP scans in SCCM are desirable.
- Experience with data backup and restore; preferably NetApp storage
- Experience with Ansible and automation is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian Suite a plus (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd).
- Security + Certification required
- Must be located at or near Huntsville, AL or be willing to relocate
- US Citizen/US Resident required with active SECRET or TS Security Clearance
- Microsoft MSCE: Server Infrastructure
- VMWare VCP
- NetApp Storage Certifications
Compensation: $100,000 - $135,000 Circadence is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, critical illness and accident insurance to all full-time employees, along with generous paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
NOTICE: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.