Sales Development Representative – 100% Remote
Sales | Remote - San Francisco | Full Time
Job Title: Sales Development Representative – 100% Remote
Circadence is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative with strong digital prospecting skills in EdTech SaaS. This role is all about finding and connecting with people who have a passion for education and training. Click Here to see our education platform “Project Ares” in action!
This position is 100% remote, but candidates who live in the San Francisco Bay Area will be preferred.
What will make you successful:
- Passion for education & training
- Deep curiosity into what makes educators succeed
- Comfortable using cold calling, social media and email outreach
- A “Go-getter” with a people personality.
- Talent for building relationships
- Data aware and data driven
- Desire to use automation to scale
- Similar sales philosophy 👉 check out who inspires us!
What is your responsibility?
- Account research & list building
- Building effective outreach campaigns
- Connecting & building relationships
- Product demonstrations
- Qualifying leads and conducting hand off to Account Executive
- Updating CRM software with great and intuitive notes
- Collaborate with digital marketers to improve outreach content and inbound alignment
What tools should they be aware of?
- Web Scraping and List building (e.g. Octoparse, Volia Norbert, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Outreach Automation (e.g. SalesLoft, DuxSoup)
- Virtual collaboration (e.g. Teams, Miro, Loom, Calendly)
- CRM (e.g. SalesForce)
What experience should then bring?
- Prior success in direct customer engagement and relationship building
- Highly successful in working remotely (required)
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States (required)
- Must be authorized work lawfully in the United States (required)
Salary: $92,000 (base / plus variable) Circadence is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, critical illness and accident insurance to all full-time employees, along with generous paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
NOTICE: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.