Office, Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant
Sales & Marketing | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Job Title: Full-time Administrative Assistant
Department: Office, Sales & Marketing
Support Boulder office operations and help maintain and coordinate the sales & marketing efforts of Circadence’s brand and products.
Who We Are
Powered by a culture of innovation, strong intellectual property and the demands of an ever-evolving cybersecurity market, Circadence is growing rapidly and has tremendous upside potential. We are a small, growing company with a flexible and fun culture, backed by a proven and successful executive team.
What You Will Do
The Office/Marketing/Sales Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of our busy physical office space including daily office upkeep, ordering supplies, equipment maintenance, managing access and security, guest reception and hospitality. You will help with bidding, and planning corporate social events and team meetings. You will assist our Events Management, Digital Marketing and Marketing teams in all aspects of their daily workload including scheduling management, event inventory, lead and data entry into Salesforce and Pardot, business card and materials ordering and printing, maintaining digital file systems and taking and distributing meeting minutes.
This is a permanent full time position in Boulder, CO.
Who You Are
We are looking for someone who is pleasant, highly energetic and enthusiastic. The ideal candidate must be able to cope with change and must be skilled in all forms of communication, particularly email. You are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and the ability to geek out over new technology makes this job tons more fun. You are reliable and can provide your own transportation as needed for errands and other tasks. In addition, you:
- Must be well-organized and goal oriented, showing attention to detail and efficiency in multi-tasking
- Must be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Have a positive, do-whatever-it-takes attitude and a thirst for knowledge
- Are able to work effectively both in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and independently without supervision
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Can physically move and organize inventory (up to 30 pounds)
- High School Diploma or College Degree preferred
- Proficient typing skills
- Knowledge of Office 365 including Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design and copywriting skills a plus
- Due to the nature of the role, you must be able to maintain confidentiality
Please submit a resume and cover letter. Applications without cover letters specific to Circadence will not be considered.