Office Operations Manager
Operations | Remote Augusta, Georgia | Part Time
Who We Are:
Powered by a culture of innovation, strong intellectual property, and the demands of an ever-evolving cybersecurity market, Circadence is growing rapidly and has tremendous upside potential. We are a small, growing company with a flexible and fun culture, backed by a proven and successful executive team.
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone who is pleasant, proactive, and enthusiastic. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and must be skilled in both written and verbal communication with proficiency in professional email correspondence. You are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, reliable, and can provide your own transportation as needed for errands and other tasks.
What You Will Do:
The Office Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of our busy physical office space including daily office upkeep, ordering supplies, managing facilities requests, managing access and security, guest reception, and hospitality. Additionally, you will assist with event coordination, office activities, and overall office management duties, and assist our management team in scheduling and facilitating meetings. This is a permanent part-time position in Tupelo, MS.
- Must be well-organized and goal oriented, showing attention to detail and efficiency in multi-tasking
- Must be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Have a positive, do-whatever-it-takes attitude and a thirst for knowledge
- Are able to work effectively both in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and independently without supervision
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Can physically move and organize inventory (up to 30 pounds)
- College Degree preferred
- Proficient typing skills
- Knowledge of Office 365 including Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Due to the nature of the role, you must be able to maintain confidentiality