IT Intern - Summer
IT & Security | Boulder, CO; Tupelo, MS; San Diego, CA | Internship
Information Technology Intern - Summer
San Diego, CA
Circadence has leveraged its history of software advancement, multi-player game development, and a deep understanding of application optimization, to offer ML-powered, cybersecurity software products in the market today. Project MARS provides an augmented cyber security team enhancement capability to capture a comprehensive set of operator actions, facilitate the creation of deliverables, and replay attack vectors learned from the cyber security team TTPs (Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures).
We are looking for an Information Technology Intern, with interest and knowledge in information technology, engineering.
What You May Do
- Support the IT team with the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment such as computers and servers
- May participate in the development of new desktops, servers or applications
- May also research and remedy unusual bugs or issues the company encounters
Who You Are/Preferred Qualifications
- Current enrollment and pursing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS or similar field.
- Demonstrate an interest in learning formal IT development and support practices and methodologies
- Motivated self-starter
- Open and excited to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong technical aptitude
- Basic programming and analysis skills