Game Server/Web Server Developer
Engineering | CO; MS; CA - REMOTE, USA | Full Time
Job Title: Game Server/Web Server Developer
Job Purpose: Develop Software for Cyber Security Related Projects
About Circadence Corp.
Circadence has leveraged its history of software advancement, multi-player game development, and a deep understanding of application optimization, to offer Project Ares - the only fully-immersive, AI-powered, cybersecurity training platform in the market today. Project Ares provides cybersecurity teams the opportunity to practice skills and hone tactics in realistic, mission-specific virtual environments with real-world tools, and network activity, available 24/7.
We are looking for qualified developers with five to ten years of industry experience who are interested in joining a highly successful and dynamic organization. A strong background in developing Web service backend software and Python programming experience are required. Experience working with the Django web framework is highly desired.
Specific duties would include designing and developing backend server software for the Project Ares cyber training platform. The initial focus would center on enhancements to the Ares game server, adding support for new gamification capabilities, user management, player performance tracking and reporting among other things. Performance and scalability are also key areas of focus for the platform. The candidate will need to be able to help create an engaging user experience around cyber training exercises. This work would include translating functional requirements to specific technical tasks, developing and testing new tools and applications, technical documentation, and research and development, assisting with strategic product planning, and mentoring others. These are permanent full time positions and U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a US Government security clearance is required.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System or equivalent; plus 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Web service development experience
- Experience developing with the Django web framework
- Strong Python programming background
- Object Oriented Design.
- Cyber Security experience a plus
- A self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented individual.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team oriented environment.
- US Citizen required, will need to pass comprehensive background check.
- Existing US Government security clearance a plus.