Marketing Operations | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Job Title: Event Manager
Department: Marketing Operations
Plans, manages, and coordinates the events on behalf of Circadence.
We are looking for an Event Manager who is interested in joining a highly successful and dynamic organization that's about to release a product that will shift the cybersecurity training paradigm. The product is named Project Ares – a cybersecurity training platform in a virtual environment designed for cyber protection professionals and teams.
• Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Initiates and develops a vision for an event by coordinating input from key stakeholders, then executes the vision into reality
• Orders and inventories event swag, print materials and assets to support events, working with MarComm Manager
• Coordinates layout and design of event presence (ex. conference booth furniture and signage)
• Debriefs and analyzes event’s success
• Successfully manages event host, vendor and stakeholder relationships
• Prepares assets for shipment and handles associated logistics
• Prepares annual event calendar
• Prepares event budgets and ensures adherence
• Facilitates the obtainment of leads from events
• Works with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop content and coordinate digital marketing surrounding an event (social media, email marketing, follow-up), as needed
• Swiftly resolves any problems that may occur during/before event
• Sets up and leads event planning calls with stakeholders, as needed
• Occasionally attend events, when substitution or additional support is needed
• Maintain integrity of SharePoint group files
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
• Effective at managing projects, processes and vendor relationships
• Ability to own, manage and follow through on projects
• Ability to meet and manage deadlines
• Communicates effectively and professionally via email and phone
• Outstanding negotiation ability
• Demonstrate or acquire expertise in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
• Can lift 25lbs.
Please submit a resume and cover letter. Applications without cover letters specific to Circadence will not be considered.