Engineering | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Circadence has leveraged its history of software advancement, multi-player game development, and a deep understanding of application optimization, to offer Project Ares - the only fully-immersive, AI-powered, cybersecurity training platform in the market today. Project Ares provides cybersecurity teams the opportunity to practice skills and hone tactics in realistic, mission-specific virtual environments with real-world tools, and network activity, available 24/7.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with five to ten years experience who is interested in joining a highly successful and dynamic organization. Seeking a strong background in developing configuration and automation management solutions. Experience working with Jenkins and the Jenkins 2 pipeline is highly desired.
Specific duties would include designing and developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes for the Project Ares cyber training platform. The initial focus would center on evolving the existing disparate CI processes in to a cohesive CI/CD infrastructure and adding support for automated testing.
The candidate will need to possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) as the work includes interfacing with various sub-product teams (currently 8 teams) to develop the CI/CD infrastructure needed by the teams. Additionally, the CI/CD infrastructure for the teams needs to be blended into overarching system to support CI/CD needs for the entire Project Ares. These are permanent full-time positions and U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a US Government security clearance is required.
- Strong automation skills. Knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Yum and Artifactory is a requirement.
- Knowledge of the following tools and coding languages: Jenkins, Ansible or similar tools, , , Terraform, PowerShell, Python, JAVA, and Nginx.
- Jenkins 2 pipeline experience is a must.
- Experience with Dynamic Provisioning such as: Spacewalk, Vagrant, Packer, Foreman
- Proficient with Automated testing tools such as: Postman, Artillery, T-Robot etc.
- A strong understanding of diverse infrastructure platforms and infrastructure concepts required.
- Demonstrated capabilities in configuration and automation management.
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python.
- Strong communication skills (verbal communication skills, collaboration skills).
- Strong understanding of the Agile process is a must.
- 5 Years development experience. Experience as a Sysadmin is a plus.
- Virtualization experience have 3 – 5 years of virtualization experience with VMware, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V.
- Public Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GPC) highly desired.
- Previous experience mentoring and managing a team a plus
- Existing US Government security clearance a plus
- Independent and flexible with the ability to pivot quickly
Located in San Diego or San Antonio,
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.