Cyber Mission Designer
Customer Management Team | Remote Workforce | Full Time
Project Ares® provides cyber security teams with the opportunity to practice skills and hone tactics real time via a next generation online gaming platform. The proprietary, patent-pending platform engages your team in realistic, mission-specific virtual environments with real-world tools, network activity and a large library of authentic threat scenarios. Artificial intelligence combined with virtual machine orchestration enables the platform to convert real-time threat intelligence rapidly into new missions, which keeps training fresh, relevant and challenging. Unlike the traditional static, instructor-led training model, Project Ares takes cyber security training out of the classroom and into an immersive, interactive real-world environment..
Position: Cyber Mission Designer
Purpose: Define, develop and assess cyber security training modules
We are looking for cyber security experts with five to ten years of industry experience who are interested in joining a highly successful and dynamic organization. Circadence is looking for innovative thinkers to help create immersive, automated training exercises that will entertain and educate users while sharpening their skills to match the rapidly changing cyber security landscape. A strong background in cyber security both from a red and blue team perspective is desired. Knowledge about the latest cyber security tools and vulnerabilities is necessary.Specific duties include defining, designing, developing, and assessing cyber training related software. This work includes defining detailed cyber training modules based on customer requirements and leading their integration into the training platform. Additional expected activities include developing and assessing tools and applications, technical documentation, research and development, and assisting with strategic product planning. Experience performing vulnerability assessments and familiarity with Security Technical Impementation Guides a plus. These are permanent full time positions and U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a US Government security clearance is required.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information System or equivalent; plus 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting Information Security technologies
- Experience with application/system vulnerability assessment and remediation
- A self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented individual.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team oriented environment.
- US Citizen required, will need to pass comprehensive background check.
- Existing US Government security clearance a plus.
- GIAC, CEH, OSCP or CISSP certifications desired.
- Remote position.
- Competitive benefits.