Customer Management Technician I
Customer Management Team | Remote Workforce | Full Time
We are seeking a Customer Management Technician I to provide fast and useful assistance for all potential and current customers. This position is a vital member of the Customer Management Team, who is tasked to keep track of all customer needs, issues, and requests.
A Customer Management Technician I must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand a problem and explain its solution. This individual will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining a Service Desk, as well as providing statuses of tickets to sustain a cohesive relationship between the customer and the team.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within specified time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions and create a knowledge base of documentation after an issue has been resolved for future efficiency
- Monitor and maintain an up-to-date and accurate Service Desk for the tracking of customer issues and requests
- Customer service oriented
- Clear communication skills
- Proficiencies in reading and writing
- IT knowledge
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to travel
- Customer Training experience (preferred)
- AS in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years in an IT / Customer Service position
- Background in Information Security a plus
- Linux Experience a plus