Contracts and Project Control Specialist
Federal Services, R&D | Remote-Tupelo,MS | Full Time
Contracts and Project Control Specialist
Job Title: Contracts and Project Control Specialist
Direct Supervisor: Phil Bolger
Location: Tupelo, MS ( remote)
Department: Federal Services
Job Purpose: Serve as Contracts and Project Control Specialist for the Federal Services Division. Collaborates with crossfunctional teams leading Federal Services projects.
About Circadence Corporation
Circadence is an award-winning, privately held, US-owned business that specializes in cybersecurity training and assessment platforms. Our core area of expertise is the development and management of cyber range capabilities, implementation of policies, processes and tools required to conduct cyber assessments, and cyber workforce development.
The Contracts and Project Control Specialist reports to the Vice President (VP) of Federal Services and delivers contractual and project management support for Federal Government business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position will support various projects and project managers in an internal project control capacity.
- Interact with Project Managers, Operations Management, Accounting Department, Staff, Client, and Subconsultants
- Setup, maintain and monitor project financials in our internal project controls system
- Establish and maintain work plans to forecast project financials and compare against budget
- Assist with Invoice review, reconciliation, payment, and balances
- Update and maintain various project-specific reports as needed
- Schedule, manage and prepare for monthly Project Review Process
- Assist project teams with completion of project initiation documents
- Review contract terms & conditions and apply project control tools/principles to optimize financial outcome
- Maintain contract change logs for prime and subcontracts
- Initiating and finalizing applicable forms and notices in the execution of modifications and administrative actions required for execution and task order closeout.
- Collect, draft, review, maintain, and retain contract file documentation.
- Assist in the preparation of files for storage and destruction in accordance with agency procedures and FAR.
- Act as a business adviser and/or representative providing business advice to the Federal Services Leadership Team
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not required
- At least 3 years’ experience in the industry
- At least 3 years’ experience with Federal Government contracts including CPFF, FFP, T&M
- Strong understanding and knowledge in FAR requirements and DoD regulatory supplements
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and Sharepoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills (including grammar, spelling)
- Very organized and detail oriented, ability to prioritize work
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks with minimal direction or supervisio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preference for an Active DoD Secret Clearance ( ability to recieve)
- Have home office dedicated to working with teams, groups in a telecommute setting.
- Ability to work 40 hours with overtime as needed.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States? (required)
- This position is located in Tupelo, MS with remote.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
NOTICE: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.