Prod Mgmt-General | Remote in Milwaukee, WI | Full Time
We’re adding a UX Strategist to support our continued growth at Circa! This role plays a key role in shaping creative strategies by providing insights into design and optimization of best practices. You will lead Voice of Customer initiatives and design user interfaces that delight our customers.
You are a positive, solutions-oriented problem-solver with strong conceptual, strategy and communication skills. You are creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment.
You may have a degree, certificate in UX or similar program, or the equivalent combination of education and professional work experience. You hopefully have at least 3+ years of experience in a UXR role and leading UX projects, preferably managing others as well.
You have extensive experience designing qualitative and quantitative research, designing and leading user feedback sessions, and have a proven track record of delivering work on time and within budget. You have familiarity creating user flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, and rapid prototypes. You have strong expertise analyzing and improving the usability, function, and performance of SaaS solutions. You have a strong understanding of QA process and have experience communicating actionable feedback to both designers and developers. You may also have knowledge of accessibility standards, such as WCAG and ADA.
About the Position
As a UX Strategist at Circa, you will both manage the entire process and help with day-to-day execution. You will help transform our digital user interfaces and lead our teams to deliver a best-in-class client experience. You’ll research and compile user feedback into recommendations that meet both business requirements and client needs, and then work to bring these ideas to life with the team!
Our Product Management Team:
• The Product Management team drives Circa’s success for its clients. Our Product Managers, UX/R Specialists and Strategists, and Learning Specialists collaborate extensively to understand key product opportunities, gaps, client needs and ways to positively impact efficacy
• We leverage data to guide decisions for product strategy and help us identify new products to buy, build, or partner for revenue growth
• Our tools and methodologies include Appcast, Azure DevOps, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Survey Monkey, Conjointly, Heap and Appcues
• We’re currently working on products that fulfill needs and gaps in our SaaS-based Employer and Job Seeker, OFCCP, and Diversity portfolios, including affirmative action plans, pay equity, diversity training and planning, and outreach management
Day in the Life
Most days will involve:
• Producing strategic technical assets including user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
• Leading the strategic assessment of our SaaS solutions and making recommendations for design strategy, improvement, and optimization
• Creating usability and user experience testing sequences, and analyzing the data using tools such as Heap, HotJar, and Google Analytics
• Developing and following brand guidelines and showing an understanding of the target market and UX best practices
Weekly activities may include:
• Participating in the UAT process for projects, including leading the usability efforts and incorporating modern continuous discovery techniques and best practices
• Leading and mentoring members of the Digital Design and Development team in strategic, creative, and functional design execution
• Presenting deliverables and context to internal and external audiences
• Working with the Technology team on implementation of design in code, and share accountability for successful programming of UI and UX on digital projects
On a more monthly or annual basis:
• Staying abreast of emerging trends and sharing knowledge to appropriate teams
• Leading concept brainstorming and ideation sessions and work with key players across the company to ensure integration and alignment with other deliverables across channels
• Collaborating with teams to continuously improve skills, tools, and processes for greater efficiency and results
• Gathering reports and analyzing data to make informed decisions and recommendations that improve product features and performance
• Consulting with Account Service teams as needed to develop strategy, scope, schedule, and executional approach needed to achieve client objectives in a thoughtful, engaging and resonant way
We believe diverse teams have the power to transform business. For us, diversity is not just a “check-the-box” solution. We bring our own experiences and style to our work, which fuels creativity and is sought after as valuable assets. Circa is more than a SaaS-based workforce development company – we are a catalyst for companies to build their own proprietary advantage with powerful diverse teams. Our best-in-class products solve diversity and compliance challenges for some of the country’s most innovative companies.
Circa is a team of experts sharing a passion for diversifying the workforce. Together we’re building a more diverse and high-performing future — team by team, industry by industry. Are you with us?
Circa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Encouraging Diversity and Inclusion is a core value – we celebrate and embrace our differences. Everyone is welcome and deserves an opportunity.