Engineering | Remote | Full Time
Ciitizen, the leading health data innovation company, is looking for a QA Engineer to help us revolutionize healthcare. The role is based out of the Ciitizen offices in Palo Alto, California but can be 100% remote.
Ciitizen’s mission is to provide Earth’s 7.3 billion citizens with control of their complete health information and give them the choice of sharing it with whomever they want. Period. With this new ownership, patients can share their health history with caregivers, share for second opinions, and with companies/researchers who may hold the answer to their treatment.
All patients have a right to all of their health information, yet existing portals pull only minimal clinical information from a fraction of health care institutions. Current “interoperability” initiatives leave the patient out of the picture and often rely on armies of manual labor to extract key health insights from unstructured textual data—an expensive model which doesn’t scale.
In the near future, citizens will walk into a clinical facility and, with a simple tap of a mobile device, release their health information to themselves, where Ciitizen normalizes unstructured data from across the healthcare ecosystem into actionable visualizations for patients, their caregivers, and clinicians.
Ciitizen has assembled an all-star team, led by its CEO, Anil Sethi (last company was sold to Apple) and is backed by a strong investment team led by Andreessen Horowitz and general partner Vijay Pande.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure release of quality products, including reviewing business requirements, architecture and design documents to come up with the test strategy
- Create, update and maintain clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases with minimal supervision
- Follow agile principles to deliver high quality software
- Collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate the requirements and identify acceptable criteria
- Test software features using various functional and non-functional testing methodologies
- Report on data quality metrics on a weekly basis
- 5+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with Python, Selenium WebDriver, JS, SQL, HTML/CSS, Jenkins, Postman, and AWS
- Experience using JIRA for issue management
- Detail oriented and self driven; be a doer
- Good communication skills and fast learner
Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, python Cucumber/behave, Selenium, Requests
In depth and hands on knowledge of CI/CD concepts, including Git, Jenkins or equivalent.
Strong knowledge of relational databases
Understanding of cloud technologies, Docker+Kubernetes is a big plus
Hands on knowledge of working with cloud infrastructure providers like AWS etc.
Experience in a regulated industry such as healthcare, financial services, or energy sector desired
On a mission to revolutionize healthcare
Culture of doers
Venture backed, Series A equity
Generous Benefits, Discretionary Time Off