Engineering | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time | Opened 22 days ago
Ciitizen, the leading health data innovation company, is looking for a Product Manager to help us transform our amazing technology into a great service. Together with our dynamic team, the PM will shape our combined vision for the future of healthcare. The role is based out of the Ciitizen offices in Palo Alto, California but can be 100% remote.
Ciitizen’s mission is to provide Earth’s 7.3 billion citizens with control of their complete health information and give them the choice of sharing it with whomever they want. Period. With this new ownership, patients can share their health history with caregivers, share for second opinions, and with companies/researchers who may hold the answer to their treatment.
All patients have a right to all of their health information, yet existing portals pull only minimal clinical information from a fraction of health care institutions. Current “interoperability” initiatives leave the patient out of the picture and often rely on armies of manual labor to extract key health insights from unstructured textual data—an expensive model which doesn’t scale.
In the near future, citizens will walk into a clinical facility and, with a simple tap of a mobile device, release their health information to themselves, where Ciitizen normalizes unstructured data from across the healthcare ecosystem into actionable visualizations for patients, their caregivers, and clinicians.
Ciitizen has assembled an all-star team, led by its CEO, Anil Sethi (last company was sold to Apple) and is backed by a strong investment team led by Andreessen Horowitz and general partner Vijay Pande.
- Develop Product Roadmap aligned with company’s strategic vision and direction
- Develop product specifications, including features, user experience, acceptance criteria etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy and roadmap into measurable milestones
- Work with engineering to define a predictable and reliable release schedule meeting high quality bar
- Create a data driven decision making framework to drive product decisions
- Perform A/B testing to test out features with real customers
- Collaborate with everyone in the company
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment (including dealing with ambiguity), be self-driven, and possess high integrity and accountability
7+ years’ experience in software product management; consumer/patient-facing experience a plus
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development processes and practices (eg. Agile)
Functional understanding of modern technologies like NLP, Machine Learning, Data Security and Privacy Compliance
Must be a doer
Nimble and Iterative approach
Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and external parties
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient first, mission driven culture
- Venture backed, Series A start up
- Experienced team led by serial entrepreneur CEO