Clinical Trial Informatics Associate
Clinical Ops | Remote | Part Time
Clinical Trial Informatics Associate - Part Time/Flexible Hours (Oncology)
Ciitizen’s mission is to provide Earth’s 7.3 billion citizens with control of their complete health information and give them the choice of sharing it with whomever they want. Period. With this new ownership, patients can share their health history with caregivers, clinicians for second opinions, and with companies/researchers who may hold the answer to their treatment.
Current “Interoperability” initiatives leave the patient out of the picture and rely on armies of manual labor to extract key health insights from unstructured data - an expensive model that will not scale. And unlike today’s zero-sum “marketplace”, our point of view is that all stakeholders share in the value of the data: institutions that participate, app developers through their services, companies that leverage this data for development of potentially life-saving treatments, and patients - who have a strong incentive to share their complete, longitudinal health history with others.
Ciitizen has assembled an all-star team and is backed by strong investment, led by Andreessen Horowitz, Section 32, and Verily Life Sciences.
Ciitizen is seeking people with clinical research and advanced practice expertise to build and scale its clinical trial matching platform, for use by patients and clinical researchers alike. The successful candidates will generate high-quality data extracted from unstructured information in clinical trial protocols and public listings, using Ciitizen’s proprietary software and data platform.
- Review clinical trial protocols and public registry listings to ascertain clinical trial design and extract information pertinent to clinical trial matching
- Enter (and periodically update) information into clinical trials database
- Participate in the design and implementation of process improvement initiatives and software development. Test and evaluate new applications, functions, and features.
- Work a minimum of 10-20 hours/week
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s assistant, or other advance-practice oncology professional with minimum 2 years oncology experience - either solid tumor or hematological
- Detail-oriented and attentive, a self-starter and analytical thinker
- Fluency in clinical trial selection parameters and medical terminology
- Access to a secure, high-speed internet connection