Post Production Assistant
Production | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
CH Media is hiring a Post Production Assistant to join the Post Production Department. This is not a creative position and we are not seeking writers or performers; rather, are looking for someone who appreciates comedy and is pursuing a professional career in post production.
The Post PA will work closely with Post Supervisors and Coordinators to assist in the daily workflow of a busy post production department. A successful candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented and flexible to pivot when necessary.
- Oversee Post Department purchases and expense tracking
- Track weekly timecards and invoices
- Handle start paperwork and other documentation for freelance employees
- Update Google Spreadsheets, department trackers and calendars
- Organize credits and other show metadata
- QC video exports and deliver Masters for air
- Download, organize, and track stock media
- Ensure accurate organization of post department paperwork in Google Drive
- Schedule VO sessions
- Go on runs as needed
- Other department tasks as assigned
- Must be available to work a general office schedule of Monday-Friday, 10 AM-6 PM in our West Hollywood office
- Minimum 1 year experience in a professional post production environment (television or digital)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and juggle assignments as needed
- General understanding of post production workflows and language
- A genuine interest in and aptitude for comedy in general
- Can work positively and collaboratively with team members
About CH Media:
CH Media encompasses the award-winning digital properties CollegeHumor, Dorkly, Drawfee, and DROPOUT, the new subscription service for comedy videos, comics, and more. CollegeHumor’s sketch comedy, Dorkly’s comics, and Drawfee’s beloved illustrators are adored by legions of fans with an insatiable appetite for original comedy, and DROPOUT expands the worlds of fan-favorite characters and creators with members-only premium mixed-media content and interactive community features. CH Media is made possible by an incredibly innovative and hysterically funny team across offices in New York City and Los Angeles.