Freelance Content Delivery Assistant
Programming | Los Angeles, CA | Temporary
Title: Freelance Content Delivery Assistant
Location: West Hollywood, LA
Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 10am - 6pm
Start Date: Immediately
Applicants must submit both a resume AND a cover letter to be considered.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Content Management/Programming is a department dedicated to the optimization, maintenance, and distribution of all CH Media digital content.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a temporary freelance opportunity lasting approximately 3 - 5 months, the Content Delivery Assistant will support the Content Management Department in the tracking and uploading of digital content packages to multiple destinations including YouTube, owned and operated platforms and other syndication points. This detail-oriented role requires excellent communication and organizational skills, a collaborative attitude. Familiarity with digital media post processes and/or metadata a plus. The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented and patient, with an eye for accuracy and appreciation for organizational systems.
- Own the inputting, updating, and uploading of metadata, video, and art assets of assigned shows to proprietary CMS, YouTube, and other databases such as IMDB.
- QC video content and provide thorough annotations regarding technical issues, potential IP clearance issues, and content warnings for syndication.
- Track deliverables across multiple organizational tools, including spreadsheets, and work with a team to ensure all assets are ready ahead of delivery.
- Practice clear written and verbal communication with team members to ensure successful and timely completion of projects.
- Excellent organizational skills with superior attention to detail
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills
- Ability to demonstrate clear communication and creative problem-solving strategies
- Proficient in Chrome applications: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder and/or digital post processes
- Ability to focus, multitask and self-manage projects in an open-plan office environment
- Genuinely enjoy collaborating with team members to complete projects and troubleshoot minor workflow issues.
- Experience with Post Production, Content Management and/or Metadata Management a plus
- Passionate about digital media, comedy and pop culture a plus
- Familiarity with CollegeHumor brand and video library a plus