Home Office | Youngstown, OH | Full Time
Marketing Coordinator – Chestnut Land Company/Rise Pies - Boardman, OH
Continuous and unprecedented growth has led the Chestnut Land Company – the largest franchise partner of Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels operating over 90 locations throughout the United States – and Rise Pies Handcrafted Pizza - a new fast-casual pizza concept expanding rapidly across the nation with 15 current locations – to grow their team with the addition of a marketing coordinator.
- A Marketing Coordinator works as part of the creative team and is responsible for branding, marketing, design, media outreach, and message development for Chestnut Land Company and Rise Pies Handcrafted Pizza.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator:
- Works with the management team to develop cohesive and productive goals for the company and designs ways to meet them.
- Transforms rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed products or messages.
- Develops design concepts that further the company’s brand identity.
- Collaborate with the leadership teams to produce exceptional promotional material. Communicate with outside sources for catering opportunities; responsible for follow-up with Store Managers.
- Partner with Mall Management to expand promotional opportunities.
- Create and distribute monthly newsletters.
- Maintains consistency over the quality and message of the team’s output.
- Evaluates the current status of the industry and the market to ensure delivery of relevant and useful products, messages, or branding.
- Works closely with the Operations teams on program development and implementation.
- Monitors creative budget, making sure all projects are delivered within the projected parameters.
- Enforces deadlines and maintains efficiency in the creative department.
- Coordinates with vendors for timely delivery of goods.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess a working knowledge of design and brand development, and marketing.
- Must be familiar with a variety of branding and marketing strategies.
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and innovative.
- Must be able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once.
- Must be able to translate ideas into actionable projects.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Team player with a great “can do” attitude
- Web and social media experience as well as MS Office, Outlook, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with Illustrator, Acrobat Pro and Lightroom preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, graphic design, marketing, communications or visual design.
- Experience or coursework in business and management a plus.