Home Office | Youngstown, OH | Full Time
HR/PAYROLL ASSISTANT – THE MURANSKY COMPANIES – BOARDMAN, OH
The Muransky Companies is currently seeking an HR/Payroll Assistant to join its team in Boardman, OH. The Muransky Companies is comprised of, Chestnut Land Company – the largest franchise partner of Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels operating throughout the United States, Rise Pies - a new fast-casual pizza restaurant, the Lake Club - a private golf club, Ivory & Birch – retail boutique, and the Surgical Hospital at Southwoods in Boardman, Ohio – an accredited, state-of-the-art hospital. We are excited to meet all applicants that aspire to learn, advance, and excel with a growing company!
This is a full-time entry level, administrative position. Responsibility of the HR/Payroll Assistant is to support the Director of HR and Payroll Coordinators in the maintenance and processing of payroll, HR and other duties. Additionally, uphold our philosophies, operating standards, and maintain confidentiality while promoting a healthy, honest relationship between all areas of the Muransky Companies.
- Maintain payroll database to ensure complete information - new hires are accurately and completely entered into the system, change in status or terminate employees are updated on a timely basis.
- Work with field managers on new hire folders, new hire verifications, and HR/Payroll communication.
- Complete various regulatory requests for employee information.
- Assist in the monitoring of time punches. Look for discrepancies on punch in/out time records.
- Run reports from ADP as requested.
- Provide administrative support in the administration of health insurance benefits, FMLA requests and 401(k) enrollment.
- First level reporting of Worker’s Compensation Claims.
- Complete unemployment information requests.
- Provide information to Home Office team, Regional, Area and Store Managers as they request it, on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Relevant experience or coursework preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact in a positive and approachable manner with all levels of team
- Very detailed oriented
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite including the ability to create and design
- Experience in ADP or PayCor preferred
- Team player with a great “can do” attitude