PT Teacher's (Science and Spanish) - CTC
Chesapeake Treatment Center | Parkville, MD | Part Time
Chesapeake Treatment Center is a 29 bed residential center for adolescent males located in Parkville, MD (near Towson). We are looking for Part Time Science and Spanish Teacher's.
The overall responsibilities of the Instructor's are to provide instruction to students based on the needs specified in each student's Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or Personal Education Plan (PEP). The instructor needs to have experience working with grades 6th-12th and in special education.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Education, Special Education Teachers implement individual education plans for each student.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of our curriculum and an understanding of Maryland State-wide learning outcome goals.
- Teachers must also maintain an appropriate level of behavior management skills within the scope of the school-wide Behavior Management Program.
- Applicants must be certified by MSDE.
- Maryland State Teaching Certification
- 2+ years of experience teaching in a special education or behavioral health setting
- Sick & Safe leave