PT School Social Work- CTC
Chesapeake Treatment Center | Parkville, MD | Part Time
Chesapeake Treatment Center is a 29 bed residential center for adolescent males located in Parkville, MD (near Towson).
- The overall responsibility of the school Social Worker is to manage all cases of students enrolled at Chesapeake Treatment Center and to assure provision of all social work and counseling services listed on the students, IEPs.
- Licensed LGSW is required to provide counseling services to youth grades 6-12 in a school setting. Work also requires regular consultation with school staff.
- Licensed LGSW
- 0-1 years of experience
Preferred area of college/graduate concentration:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work – preferred
- Master’s Degree in Counseling – CPC required
Preferred/required area of work experience:
- Prefer 1 year experience working with adolescents in a psycho educational setting.
- Prefer 1 year supervised experience with individual, group and family therapy.