Full Time Mental Health Tech - CTC
Chesapeake Treatment Center | Parkville, MD | Full Time and Part Time
Chesapeake Treatment Center, a 29 bed residential center for adolescent males located in Parkville, MD (near Towson) has an IMMEDIATE Full-time and PRN Mental Health Technician positions available. The overall responsibility of the Mental Health Technician is to develop a therapeutic relationship with and provide appropriate guidance and supervision to adolescent males.
- Full-Time Schedule: 5 days a week; 8 hours a day; 40 hours a week - multiple schedules available, but must work weekends if Full Time
- PRN schedules available as well.. Monday-Sunday 2nd and 3rd shift.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of experience working with adolescents.
- Experience in residential treatment.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 to 4 years of experience in residential treatment.