Senior Analyst - Contract Operations
Sales/Marketing | San Carlos, CA | Full Time
ChemoCentryx is searching for a Sr. Analyst, Contract Operations (COA) that will monitor all of the rebate contracts in both the voluntary and mandated segments, ensuring operational effectiveness, tracking milestones and compliance with contractual obligations, as well as develop and implement pricing and discounting policies and procedures. The COA will report to the Director, Pricing and Contracting on the Market Access Team.
The COA will provide gross to net (GTN) and business analysis by providing proactive and objective quantitative and strategic analyses to address critical business, pricing, and contracting issues. They will work out of our brand-new state-of-the-art biotechnology facility in San Carlos, CA.
Key Responsibilities for the Contract Operations Analyst include:
- Manage end-to-end Contract Operations systems and processes, including set-up, membership, and payments for all contracted segments
- Maintains appropriate databases, documentation archives, and schedules
- Manage the Data requirements for the third party partners
- Ensures all contract data and information is appropriately entered into relevant systems/databases and tracked systematically to ensure compliance
- Create validation analysis and processes for Market Access rebates and chargebacks invoices to ensure payments are accurate
- Obtains all appropriate and required internal reviews and approvals for payments for all contracted segments
- Liaise between a cross-functional team and third party relationships to manage contracting activities and information sharing
- Assist Account Directors/Managers with ad-hoc analysis, validation of rebates, plan formulary status, business planning, and contract performance review
- Develop analytics and specialized reports to inform, guide and support all phases of contracting, including proposal development, approval and performance-monitoring
- Support all operational aspects of government-mandated price reporting processes
- Facilitate operational aspects of the drug listing process, and all pricing announcements
- Support special projects as directed
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years contracts, pricing, sales operations, or finance/business analytics
- Master’s degree and 2+ years contracts, pricing, sales operations, or finance/business analytics
- Previous contract analytics experience including financial analysis, rebate validation, and contract management
- Precise, detail-oriented
- Strong organizer
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity to look at a problem from all sides in order to recognize issues and opportunities and recommend solutions and courses of action
ChemoCentryx is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to treat autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders and cancer, primarily focused on orphan and rare diseases. ChemoCentryx balances a passion for science with the deep-seated belief that patients suffering from serious diseases deserve more than incremental improvements to the length and quality of their lives.
At ChemoCentryx, our salary and benefits packages are among the most competitive in the industry. All our employees share the rewards of their work through a generous stock option program. We also offer 401K and Flexible Spending Accounts. ChemoCentryx employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as life insurance, and short and long-term disability insurance.