Field Operations Specialist
Sales/Marketing | San Carlos, CA | Full Time
ChemoCentryx is searching for a Field Operations Specialist responsible for supporting our field processes and programs. This includes to handling and triaging field inquiries, managing sales representative credentialing and required registration with local/state government, and providing support to deliver efficient and effective processes and tools for the field organizations. This specialist will report to the Senior Director, Commercial Analytics & Operations and work out of our brand new state-of-the-art corporate center in San Carlos, CA.
The Field Operations Specialist will:
- Manage a group e-mail inbox, provide responses to field inquiries, and triage to internal departments and colleagues.
- Partner with Motus to administer the vehicle reimbursement program.
- Develop and deliver training for Sales, Medical Science Liaison and National Account Director teams.
- Manage the field roster for internal use and for external partners.
- Assist with weekly data validation prior to delivering key field reports.
- Assist in the validation of sales crediting, sales alignment and data change requests.
- Coordinate and ensure field compliance of all required documentation and training, including course completion in Learning Management System (LMS), facility credentialing within the assigned geography and registration with local/state government.
- Manage the coordination of field-based projects on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or communications related fields.
- Experience in working with a field-based sales team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and proficient in interacting with remote teams.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority and to develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in working in pharmaceutical, medical device or diagnostic companies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, detail-oriented with focus on quality and accuracy.
- Extreme proficiency in MS Office suite.
ChemoCentryx is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to treat autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders and cancer, primarily focused on orphan and rare diseases. ChemoCentryx balances a passion for science with the deep-seated belief that patients suffering from serious diseases deserve more than incremental improvements to the length and quality of their lives.
At ChemoCentryx, our salary and benefits packages are among the most competitive in the industry. All our employees share the rewards of their work through a generous stock option program. We also offer 401K and Flexible Spending Accounts. ChemoCentryx employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as life insurance, and short and long-term disability insurance.