Administration | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
Our Administrative Assistants are the glue that keeps our team together and the driving force that keeps our business moving forward. Reporting directly to the Head of Pharmaceutics, the Administrative Assistant will be part of an impactful group that keeps our executives well supported. In this role, you will handle a variety of professional assistance responsibilities to support the Head of Pharmaceutics and other members of the senior management team.
This role requires a strong attention to detail, lots of flexibility, keen insight and resourcefulness, and the ability to juggle projects with aggressive deadlines. This position requires a rapid pace, clear communications, a high level of discretion, critical thinking and impeccable judgement in handling sensitive and confidential information with advanced organizational and prioritization skills necessary for multitasking and keeping the Head of Pharmaceutics and senior management team members on track, on time, and informed in real-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Vice President-level Senior Management Team Members with calendaring, meeting prioritization, planning and coordinating off-site meetings and team events, booking travel and accommodations; attending team meetings as requested, and other tasks as assigned by the Executive(s)
- Maintain confidential files and contact information, process expense reports, ensure contracts and agreements are executed and routed appropriately.
- Provide coverage and support to other group administrators and partners with other support functions
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of reception area and conference rooms with other group administrators
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, often with deadline pressures.
- Presence in the office Monday through Friday, with the willingness to respond after hours and on weekends as needed
- High School education required; Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 2+ year’s general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat
- Be a trusted partner, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism in all situations.
- Proven success building and maintaining relationships of trust, respect, and support with other administrative assistants
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and confidence when dealing with executives at the highest level in the company
- Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment; high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Independent professional with strong analytical skills with ability to make critical decisions with limited guidance in support of Head of Pharmaceutics and other executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interface with internal and external partners
- Be detail-oriented with high attention to detail, organization, and process
- Approachable, resourceful, a creative problem-solver, quick on your feet, out-of-the-box thinker
- Resilient, ability to manage multiple projects and deliver quality work to deadlines
- Supporting VP / SVP / C-Level Executives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment a plus