Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Chatkit is an AI chatbot platform that helps brands create and nurture lasting customer relationships through dynamic, two-way conversations on messaging channels like Facebook Messenger. We are a well-funded team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of marketing communication. This is your chance to work in a company at the cutting-edge of Conversational AI and Marketing Technology.
This role is core to our company. We are looking for an exceptional, hands-on, Growth Marketing Manager for all marketing related initiatives at Chatkit. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO and VP of Sales.
- Own the marketing strategy & execution for our rapidly expanding company.
- Develop and run marketing campaigns that drive key business metrics including new leads, and opportunities.
- Create long-form content (case studies, whitepapers, research) to arm our sales teams with ammunitions in order to generate meetings and close revenue.
- Write short-form content like newsletters, blog posts, how-to and other educational articles that resonate with our customers.
- Work with external influencers and partners to increase awareness of the Chatkit brand.
- Manage and develop Chatkit's website and email newsletters
- Manage SEO, paid and social media on a budget
- Create innovative strategies (aka growth hacking) to drive new business leads at a reasonable cost
- Help with product launches and other company wide initiatives such as public relations
- 5+ years in digital marketing and content creation role in B2B company
- Passionate about your craft, learning new things, conducting research, and writing
- Social media expertise including LinkedIn, Quora, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook,
- Experience using AdWords, Analytics, and other marketing tools
- Experience in modern Web tools, concepts, and processes
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, "whatever it takes" startup environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role in growing the business.
- Technical background and experience with rollout/training of SaaS products is definite plus.
- Stock options, Health benefits
- New York, San Francisco, and Toronto