Talent Acquisition Leader/Senior Recruiter
Corporate | San Francisco, CA
Chartboost is the world's largest games only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 16,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million monthly unique users across more than 100 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors. We are on fire.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we’ve got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
About the Job:
We are hiring in all areas of a rapidly growing startup business, including engineering, marketing, business development, customer service and administration, etc. We are also hiring in countries outside the US. We are looking for someone who loves finding great talent, working with candidates, partnering closely with hiring managers, and is passionate about being a strategic partner to the business. This is an ideal role for a recruiter who really wants to make an impact and grow with a great company.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify areas of need and help create strategic staffing plans to meet the needs of the business.
- Create talent identification strategies and sourcing campaigns, and then drive them forward.
- Work with candidates to drive an effective and professional interview process, including candidate sourcing, courtship, reference checks, salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Work with management and the recruiting team to develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and is not working.
- 3+ years of high tech recruiting experience is required. You must have search firm experience and/or experience recruiting "in-house" for a high tech company.
- Well-versed in sourcing techniques and able to generate pipeline for several different roles in a variety of creative ways.
- Passionate about mobile technology and knowledgeable about web technologies, programming languages, information systems, distributed computing, and emerging technologies.
- You must be intelligent, articulate and able to represent us to a wide range of candidates.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated with a passion for startups
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!