Engineering | San Francisco, CA
- Chartboost provides a mobile gaming business engine to leading publishers like Crowdstar, NaturalMotion, Pocket Gems, Supercell, and TinyCo to help acquire more users and make more revenue per user for their mobile game titles.
- We’ve added 12,000 games to our network and serve over 6 billion user sessions per month.
- Our founders are mobile gaming pioneers from Tapulous (now Disney Mobile). We have top-tier funding and turned cash-flow positive just two days after launching our platform.
- We just moved in to a shiny new office in downtown San Francisco. The paint is wet on our new ping pong table and we just unwrapped our first kegerator. Come join the fun.
About the Job:
Chartboost is a highly scalable, complex business with many moving parts. We are looking for a talented & motivated junior engineer to join our fast-growing team. Initially, you will be responsible for writing a series of functional tests for new & current features. After 3-6 months, you will have the option to move into other groups of the engineering team. The ideal candidate will complement our engineering team to increase efficiency and overall productivity.
- Create test cases from technical specifications, ensuring adequate testing coverage.
- Develop and maintain functional testing scripts for frontend & backend systems
- Develop & execute test plans for new releases & regression testing
- Work with engineering to implement load & performance testing
- Work with support to verify & diagnose user reported issues
- Write clear and descriptive bug tickets
- Verify fixes as tested & confirmed
- Familiar with php
- Ability to quickly learn the Chartboost product
- Ability to clearly document defects and follow through on resolution
- Ability to act individually or as a team member in resolving problems and completing projects
- Desire to grow as an engineer with Chartboost
- You’re ready to dive head first into a fast-paced, dynamic, fun environment
- You have other special skills to make you stand above the crowd
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Frequent “work out of the office” days
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!