Computer Systems Analyst
All | Ft. Sill, OK | Full Time
Charles F. Day & Associates is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst II to support the MCTC program at Ft. Sill, OK.
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Summary: The MCTC Program assist the Army in training soldiers and units in order to enhance readiness. The Fort Sill Mission Training Complex (MTC) specializes in supporting the Army Mission Command Systems training requirements of the Fires units (both Field Artillery and ADA) based at the Fires Center of Excellence FCoE). This position specifically supports the information Assurance (IA) and cybersecurity effort required to protect the MTC networks and meet all Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance requirements.
- Apply Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and run Vulnerability Security Scans using the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) tool and the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scanner on Risk Management Framework (RMF) IA and IA-enabled network devices/systems, servers.
- Apply updates on Network Management laptops, Call Manager, and Network devices.
- Update and maintain RMF documentation and perform other RMF duties such as data backup, disaster recovery operations and system maintenance. Assist with network connectivity to the Tactical Operations Center (TOC) Pads and assist the Network Administrator with basic network configurations.
- Demonstrated Experience maintaining networks and RMF (cyber security) compliance.
- Experience in setting up the network within an organization, maintains the network infrastructure, such as routers, switches, repair and troubleshoot network-related problems.
- Experience with administration of security devices such as firewalls and network encryption devices. Prior knowledge of Server 2012 R2 applications.
- Familiar with SQL 2012/2014 and application of operating system updates, patches and configuration changes.
- Possess Security + certification (Network + and A+ are helpful)
- Must have administrative knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 R2, Red Hat Linux, SQL Server 2012/2014, Web Services/Internet Information Services (IIS, Windows 10).
- Must have the ability to install, configure and support one or more Virtual Server Technologies (Hyper-V, and or VMware).
- Knowledge of network monitoring software such as SolarWinds.
- Ability to install, configure and operate virtual or physical device running Call Manger.
Requirements once in the position:
- Must complete DoD Baseline and Computing certification for all Operating Systems supported within 12 months if selected for this position. Certification requirements for this position includes:
- Microsoft Server, 2012,
- Red Hat,
- Windows System Administrator,
- These can be obtained on an approved Army Training site which generates a certificate of training. Such as Skillport or FedVTE.
- Must hold or obtain Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) training certificate. (This must be a vendor certificate of completion)
- Previous experiences with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include: identifying controls and overlays, generating testable requirements, identifying resilient architecture design, configuring, running, and scripting audit tools, providing analysis of vulnerability analyses, conducting verification testing for compliance assessment and STIGs application and remediation.
- Administrative knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 R2, Network Policy (RADIUS), familiar with Red Hat Linux, Web Services/Internet Information Services (IIS and Windows 10).
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED