IT | Wheeling, IL | Full Time
Champro® Sports is a privately owned sporting goods and apparel manufacturer that has been in business for 30 years. We have received numerous industry awards for our business practices and excellent customer service. Our business philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best values in team sports equipment and apparel.
We are looking for an energetic Software Developer to join our internal applications team. The selected individual will be responsible for new development, enhancements and maintenance of the enterprise business systems across a variety of technologies.
- Work closely with staff and project manager to implement software enhancements in accordance with business rules.
- Develop responsive web-based applications and reports to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Work with integration developers to develop, test, and support integrations between applications.
- Work with graphic designers to create consistent interface and identity for sites and applications.
- Diagnose and resolve application support issues as reported by end users.
- Train, support, and provide guidance to end users as necessary.
- Participate in systems architecture and design sessions.
- Create development documentation.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and adhere to established IT industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products with key users with minimal assistance or oversight.
- Experience implementing and supporting third-party enterprise applications highly desired.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a meticulous eye for detail.
- 3+ years’ experience with ASP.NET (C#/VB.NET, Web Forms/MVC), Web services, Entity Framework, LINQ, WPF, XML, XAML, CSS, and HTML
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL queries, stored procedures, table creation, and index optimization.
- Experience and knowledge of using SOAP and JSON
- Proficiency with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Familiarity with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX/MVC is a plus.
- MS Dynamics AX 2012/D365 experience is a plus.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any math/engineering degree
- We are proud to offer eligible employees a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and payment toward gym membership fees.