Warehouse | Wheeling, IL | Full Time
Champro® is a privately-owned sporting goods and apparel manufacturer that has been in business for 30+ years. We deliver high-value, traditional & innovative athletic equipment and apparel via outstanding, integrity-driven customer service. Our business philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best overall values in team sports products.
The Material Handler position is responsible for the safe and efficient handling of finished good products and supplies. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager and will take direction on task assignments from a Supervisor, Senior Material Handler or others as requested. This is a FT role with the working hours of 12:00 PM to 8:30 PM Monday thru Friday.
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing finished good products and supplies
- Utilize radio frequency bar code scanners and other information technology to locate and systematically move products and supplies
- Operate material handling equipment safely
- Meet or exceed productivity standards
- Ensure all material movements are completed accurately and damage free
- Comply with all warehouse safety rules and guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-year recent experience working in a distribution center environment
- English language (verbal and written) a plus
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift up to 45 lb
We are proud to offer eligible employees a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401 K, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and payment toward gym membership fees