Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service | Wheeling, IL | Full Time
Champro® is a privately-owned sporting goods manufacturer and distributor that has been in business for 30 years. Our philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best values in team sports equipment and apparel. We currently have an immediate opening for an experienced Customer Service Specialist.
Customer Service Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships via phone and email by responding to customer needs with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Build working partnerships with the sales team by working directly with sales reps to address issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Process orders and return merchandise requests, respond to customer inquiries, provide product information, and address all other customer requests as received.
- Handle all customer inquiries and deliver exceptional service to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to Switch Task Successfully
- Ability to Handle Demanding Situations When Dealing with Internal and External Customers
- Ability to Prioritize and Problem Solve
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Strong Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills Mathematical Aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Related Work Experience Preferred
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel Experience with MAS or AX a plus
- Sports Experience Preferred (Participation or Passion)
- We are proud to offer eligible employees a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and payment toward gym membership fees.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Job Type: Full-time