Customer Service - Decorated Product Specialist
Customer Service | Wheeling, IL | Full Time
Champro® Sports is a privately owned sporting goods and apparel manufacturer that has been in business for 30 years. We have received numerous industry awards for our business practices and excellent customer service. Our business philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best values in team sports equipment and apparel.
Help customers get their hands on some of the best sporting goods and apparel on the planet! Join the Champro team as a Decorated Product Specialist.
DECORATED PRODUCT SPECIALIST
- The Decorated Product Specialist (DPS) will serve as the product expert for decorated apparel and special logo items.
- The primary focus of the DPS will be to deliver exceptional customer service and provide solutions to meet each and every customer's needs while being committed to the Champro Philosophy.
- The DPS will be responsible for the order entry process and for making best practice recommendations to customers based on products chosen for decoration.
- This candidate will be detail oriented, will possess excellent organization skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines while seeking ways to improve existing processes/procedures.
- The DPS will ensure that current processes and procedures are executed appropriately by the sales force and on all internal levels.
- The DPS will also help monitor the production schedule to proactively identify any potential issues that could cause a delay of project completion.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience with customized or special make up product exposure preferred.
- History of working in high volume, fast-paced customer-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of graphic production artwork necessary. • Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus.
- Strong track record of accomplishments and results
- Ability to understand/analyze client needs and take necessary steps to meet those needs
- Independent self-starter, effective team player with creative problem solving and decision making skills to help the organization achieve its earnings objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate needs
- Ability to instantly build rapport with customers and business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external customers • Organizational skills
- Adaptable/Ability to react to situations
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision as well as the ability to lead on key account projects
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Understands general business principles
- Mathematical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Bachelor’s Degree or Related Experience Required
- We are proud to offer eligible employees a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and payment toward gym membership fees.
$28K Annually Commensurate with Experience
Job Type: Full-time