Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
We are a growing law firm based in downtown Austin looking to scale and grow our marketing efforts. If you’re looking to build your career and make a tangible impact on a company’s success, we’d love to talk!
Chambers and Associates has been a prominent member of the criminal justice community for 25 years. Our work is guided by our mission to guide, encourage, and support individuals charged with criminal offenses. We believe everyone deserves exceptional yet affordable representation to ensure the best opportunity for future success. We are committed to providing the best defense for the best price and hiring a team aligned with this mission.
You are an experienced Demand Generation Marketing Manager who will be instrumental in scaling our marketing efforts across a range of channels, campaigns and strategies. In addition to inbound and outbound demand generation, you will also optimize our repeat client and client referral channel through customer marketing efforts. You are well versed in SEO, SEM, demand generation, customer acquisition, customer marketing, email marketing, content marketing, direct mail, and other inbound/outbound strategies, ideally in a professional services environment.
Your primary responsibility will be to work with the firm partners to develop a comprehensive inbound, outbound, and customer marketing roadmap. This roadmap will include milestones and objectives for 30, 60, and 90 day deliverables as well as a 1-3 year strategic vision. Within this plan, you should incorporate the following functional areas:
- Develop, execute, and manage inbound digital campaigns to maximize reach, awareness and lead acquisition
- Create lead nurture email campaigns and accompanying collateral to increase prospect engagement
- Become an active, articulate contributor to the blog; help establish the firm as a leading voice/authority in its space
- Own and manage our our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Develop and manage paid digital media campaigns (Adwords and CPC) to support qualified lead generation
- Manage SEO ranking and website UX through 3rd party website design firm
- Work to optimize on-page conversion rates; test, modify and optimize landing page to improve outcomes
- Upload creative assets, build campaigns, implement tracking, set up URLs and traffic ad tags for multichannel marketing campaigns
- Generate actionable observations, insights, and recommendations and communicate internally to improve the customer acquisition funnel
- Manage and improve our outbound direct mail marketing efforts
- Work to identify new ways to incorporate list-based marketing into our direct mail campaigns, whether through the use of new technology or tools
- Source and manage appropriate vendors to support both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 2 years combined experience in marketing strategy & automation, demand generation, Google Analytics & Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Demonstrated ability to run successful demand generation campaigns
- Knowledge of web analytics providers other than Google analytics
- Familiarity with product management and/or product marketing functions a plus
- Experience with cloud-based marketing automation and CRM tools a strong plus (HubSpot preferred & Salesforce required)
- Ability and desire to navigate complex regulations around marketing in the legal industry
- Come work with a established firm with 25 years of experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Vacation & PTO accrual
- Offices centrally located in downtown Austin & optional work from home
- Flexible working hours
Come join us!
- Apply to this position online by emailing your resume and cover letter and tell us why you are the best person for this job!