Technology | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We are the folks behind America's two fastest growing design marketplaces, Chairish and DECASO.
Founded in 2013, Chairish is the largest, curated source for chic and unique furniture, art and decor. Design lovers rely on Chairish to supply the products and ideas to transform their homes from blah to bananas.
Our newest brand, DECASO, a decorative arts society, launched in 2017 as the new online home for the world’s top modernism and antique dealers and leading edge contemporary makers and galleries. The mission of DECASO is to create the most trusted online destination for sophisticated designers and tastemakers to source world class furniture, decor and decorative art objects.
Our executive team is comprised of seasoned entrepreneurs who founded successful tech start-ups Hotwire.com and TripIt.com alongside experienced, design savvy executives from Levi Strauss, One Kings Lane and McGuire Furniture.
We’re looking for a Search Engine Optimization Strategist to join our team and drive non-branded organic traffic increases monthly on Chairish and DECASO.
A results driven SEO expert with technical know how and highly analytical and quantitative capabilities to recommend and lead implementation and performance tracking of complex, industry leading SEO strategies.
- Lead the strategy behind and execution of organic search project work
- Define upfront SEO requirements and site changes to increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, improve search result listings.
- Strategic requirements include:
- Ongoing monitoring of search engine landscape, algorithm changes and recommendations on how to adapt and win
- Market/industry research benchmarking
- Technical/site architecture assessment and optimization recommendations;
- Development and implementation of link building programs.
- Lead weekly analysis and reporting to identify further optimization opportunities and track performance.
- Identify and develop new opportunities to win and co-develop with engineering and marketing solutions to test, implement and evaluate ongoing to further expand our SEO program.
- Evaluate new features and product changes to mitigate negative SEO related impacts and to identify SEO opportunities.
- 3-5 years experience in SEO, with large scale marketplace experience preferred
- You have a deep knowledge of search engine algorithms, ranking strategies, and best practices
- You believe in the power of data and its ability to help shape growth initiatives
- Intellectual curiosity combined with a knack for recognizing correlations, trends, and statistical irregularities
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Strong technical aptitude including ability to understand website technologies
- Demonstrated prowess in analyzing and interpreting complex data using advanced Excel
Chairish, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in the heart of San Francisco. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.chairish.com. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please provide your salary requirements with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters