Sales Support Account Specialist
Curatorial | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We are the folks behind America's two fastest growing design marketplaces, Chairish and DECASO.
Founded in 2013, Chairish is the largest, curated source for chic and unique furniture, art and decor. Design lovers rely on Chairish to supply the products and ideas to transform their homes from blah to bananas.
Our newest brand, DECASO, a decorative arts society, launched in 2017 as the new online home for the world’s top modernism and antique dealers and leading edge contemporary makers and galleries. The mission of DECASO is to create the most trusted online destination for sophisticated designers and tastemakers to source world class furniture, decor and decorative art objects.
Our executive team is comprised of seasoned entrepreneurs who founded successful tech start-ups Hotwire.com and TripIt.com alongside experienced, design-savvy executives from Levi Strauss, One Kings Lane and McGuire Furniture.
We’re looking for a Sales Support Account Specialist to join our Sales team in San Francisco.
Everyone wants a rock star, and we’re really looking for someone who can do it all. Our Sales Support Account Specialist will assist the Sales Operations Manager in all hands-on aspects of supporting our sales and account management teams including both pre and post-sales responsibilities. This role encompasses a variety of pre-sales duties such as researching new leads, inbound lead management, as well as helping to maintain our CRM. It also includes post-sales and account management duties such as compiling sales metrics and providing account management support to a small group of clients.
You Must Be:
- Eager about the sales and account management process, tools, metrics and looking to learn more. We are a small team and this role gets involved in many areas of sales and account management.
- Insane about online research. You can delve down the rabbit holes of the internet and social media to find potential clients as well as any and all information about their business.
- Extremely detailed oriented. Understands the data we get out of our CRM is only as valuable as the data we put in it.
- Comfortable communicating with both potential and existing clients. Whether that means manning the booth at a trade show, responding to an inbound lead via email or making a cold call as part of a sales campaign.
- Ridiculously organized. This role involves managing multiple projects at once and it’s critical to know the status of all of them.
- A solid writer who feels comfortable helping to write an outreach email, sales training documents or corresponding with clients.
- Able to bring ideas to the table. This is a fairly new role within a small company and we’re always trying new things and will look to you to assist in lead generation and outreach strategies.
- Familiar with using a CRM, either Salesforce or another system.
- An outstanding collaborator. We’re a team. You need to be a part of it.
- Someone with good design taste. You have a strong aesthetic, can understand brand nuances and can quickly learn what will sell well on Chairish.
- Ready to move quickly. We’re growing rapidly and want someone who can keep up with our pace and grow along with the team!
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 1 years' experience in a sales or sales support role.
- At least 1 years' experience of direct interaction with clients, either in sales or account management.
- Proficient in Google Suite, analytics tools, Mailchimp and CRM systems.
- Startup experience preferred. Experience with SaaS is a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
Chairish, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in the heart of San Francisco. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.chairish.com. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please provide your salary requirements with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters