Operations | San Francisco, CA | Contract
Production Associate, Platform Services
We are the folks behind America's two fastest growing design marketplaces, Chairish and DECASO.
Founded in 2013, Chairish is the largest, curated source for chic and unique furniture, art and decor. Design lovers rely on Chairish to supply the products and ideas to transform their homes from blah to bananas.
Our newest brand, DECASO, The Decorative Arts Society, launched in 2017 as the new online home for the world’s top modernism and antique dealers and leading edge contemporary makers and galleries. The mission of DECASO is to create the most trusted online destination for sophisticated designers and tastemakers to source world class furniture, decor and decorative art objects.
Our executive team is comprised of seasoned entrepreneurs who founded successful tech start-ups Hotwire.com and TripIt.com alongside experienced, design savvy executives from Levi Strauss, One Kings Lane and McGuire Furniture.
We are looking for a Contract Production Associate to join our team in San Francisco.
The Production Associate will help Chairish maintain a broad selection of inventory by publishing listings with excellent product details, descriptions, and photography. The Production Associate will also be responsible for organizing products according to our category and style taxonomies, verifying product metadata, and ensuring we are responsive to the needs of our buyers and sellers.
- Review and edit product details and photography
- Communicate with Account Executives and Chairish sellers to ensure quality control and compliance with Chairish policies
- Work with marketing and merchandising teams to launch product collections
- Understand curatorial standards for submitted listings
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, monthly productivity goals
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Experience:
- A passion for furniture, home decor and interior design
- Ideally at least 1 year in an office or design studio environment
- Web savvy with an interest in design/style blogs and e-commerce
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital photography experience, with production and photo editing experience in Photoshop and/or LightRoom preferred
- Bachelor's degree or design degree preferred (or currently pursuing degree in Interior Design, Industrial Design, Art History, or similar program)
Chairish, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in the heart of San Francisco. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.chairish.com. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please provide your salary requirements with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters