Product Manager, Seller Success
Engineering, Product, & Design | Remote Eligible | Full Time
Founded in 2013, San Francisco-based Chairish is the leading online marketplace for exceptional home furnishings. Our mission is to inspire and foster the joy of creative expression through home decorating.
The Chairish marketplace connects millions of design lovers to over 10,000 sellers, creating newfound business for sophisticated brands, unique makers, remarkable artists, esteemed vintage and antique dealers as well as private collectors. We are leading the luxury home furnishings industry into the digital future.
Our leadership team includes veteran technology entrepreneurs who’ve created the biggest global travel brands alongside celebrated fashion and design industry executives. Chairish has earned widespread recognition from leaders in the home design space. Architectural Digest named Chairish the #1 “can’t live without decorating app” that “will change the way you shop for furniture online.” Entrepreneur lists Chairish as one of “best entrepreneurial companies in America” and IAB recently named Chairish a "Brand to Watch in 2020”.
Chairish Inc. is looking for a Product Manager to lead our Seller Success program. In this position, you will lead the charge on identifying, prioritizing, and defining projects and enhancements to increase seller success. You will simultaneously focus on creating a delightful seller experience and successful product merchandising to in turn increase product conversion and revenue. You’ll partner with key members of our sales and merchandising teams to become an expert at understanding the needs of our sellers and the strategy required to make our sellers successful. In addition to our sales & merchandising leaders, you’ll partner with stakeholders throughout the business, product & design organization, engineering, and analytics to deliver these improvements. This role is based in San Francisco (remote eligible) and will report to the Director of Product Management.
• Drive seller success through delightful seller experiences and product merchandising.
• Be a partner to our Sales and Merchandising team leaders, managing multiple complex projects, from conception, to design, and release.
• Balance trade-offs between seller & stakeholder requests, conversion, and technical constraints; gaining alignment across partners along the way.
• Anticipate, assess and manage issues and risks; perform root cause analysis and recommend mitigation plans as needed.
• Drive the adoption of our paid seller & designer programs.
• Contribute to quarterly and annual planning processes.
• Clear & effective communication skills to create trusting, strong cross-functional relationships.
• Experience partnering with stakeholders to solve complex problems.
• Demonstrated track record of leading large-scale cross functional projects in a product environment from conception through completion.
• Ability to creatively lead through influence, drive opportunities, issue resolution, and process efficiency across complex cross functional organizations.
• Experience in e-commerce, commerce, or transactional business environments.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle.
MORE ABOUT CHAIRISH, INC.
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender identity/expression, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives to apply to job positions at Chairish.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters