Product Manager, International Expansion
Engineering, Product, & Design | Remote Eligible | Full Time
Founded in 2013, San Francisco-based Chairish is the leading online marketplace for exceptional home furnishings. Our mission is to inspire and foster the joy of creative expression through home decorating.
The Chairish marketplace connects millions of design lovers to over 10,000 sellers, creating newfound business for sophisticated brands, unique makers, remarkable artists, esteemed vintage and antique dealers as well as private collectors. We are leading the luxury home furnishings industry into the digital future.
Our leadership team includes veteran technology entrepreneurs who’ve created the biggest global travel brands alongside celebrated fashion and design industry executives. Chairish has earned widespread recognition from leaders in the home design space. Architectural Digest named Chairish the #1 “can’t live without decorating app” that “will change the way you shop for furniture online.” Entrepreneur lists Chairish as one of “best entrepreneurial companies in America” and IAB recently named Chairish a "Brand to Watch in 2020”.
Chairish Inc. is looking for a Product Manager to lead our International Expansion program. In this position, you will lead the charge on identifying, prioritizing, and defining projects and enhancements to help Chairish grow internationally. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end product lifecycle - from idea & prioritization, to execution & measuring success. You will simultaneously work to create a delightful experience for international buyers and sellers on Chairish, while ensuring all legal and privacy requirements are met.
International expansion will touch every area of the business, therefore this is a highly collaborative role. You’ll partner with key stakeholders across the company to ensure their needs are met as we expand. In addition to stakeholders in other departments, you’ll partner closely with members of our own team (product, design, engineering, and analytics) to design and execute the priorities on your roadmap. This role is based in San Francisco (remote eligible) and will report to the Director of Product Management.
• Identify and execute on a roadmap to grow users and revenue outside of the US.
• Partner with executive team to develop a strategy and plan on where, how and when to expand outside the US
• Own key metrics that ensure our international program is delivering measurable results for our users and business
• Drive conversion and seller success by creating delightful experiences for our international users
• Be a partner to stakeholders throughout the organization, managing multiple complex projects, from conception, to design, and release.
• Balance trade-offs between user & stakeholder requests, conversion, and technical constraints; gaining alignment across partners along the way.
• Anticipate, assess and manage issues and risks; perform root cause analysis and recommend mitigation plans as needed.
• Contribute to quarterly and annual planning processes.
• Clear & effective communication skills to create trusting, strong cross-functional relationships.
• Experience partnering with stakeholders to solve complex problems.
• Demonstrated track record of leading large-scale cross functional projects in a product environment from conception through completion.
• Ability to creatively lead through influence, drive opportunities, issue resolution, and process efficiency across complex cross functional organizations.
• Experience in e-commerce, commerce, or transactional business environments.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle.
• Understanding of and experience with international ecommerce legal and privacy regulations preferred
MORE ABOUT CHAIRISH, INC.
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender identity/expression, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives to apply to job positions at Chairish.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We offer our Chairish employees the below benefits and perks:
Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
FSA and Commuter Benefits
Flexible remote work policy
Employee discount program
Paid maternity + family leave
Short term disability and life insurance
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters