Product Manager, Internal Operations
Engineering, Product, & Design | Remote Eligible | Full Time
Founded in 2013, San Francisco-based Chairish is the leading online marketplace for exceptional home furnishings. Our mission is to inspire and foster the joy of creative expression through home decorating.
The Chairish marketplace connects millions of design lovers to over 10,000 sellers, creating newfound business for sophisticated brands, unique makers, remarkable artists, esteemed vintage and antique dealers as well as private collectors. We are leading the luxury home furnishings industry into the digital future.
Our leadership team includes veteran technology entrepreneurs who’ve created the biggest global travel brands alongside celebrated fashion and design industry executives. Chairish has earned widespread recognition from leaders in the home design space. Architectural Digest named Chairish the #1 “can’t live without decorating app” that “will change the way you shop for furniture online.” Entrepreneur lists Chairish as one of “best entrepreneurial companies in America” and IAB recently named Chairish a "Brand to Watch in 2020”.
Chairish Inc. is looking for a Product Manager to lead our Internal Operations program. In this position, you will lead the charge on identifying, and defining opportunities that create efficiencies for our Platform Services (customer support, fulfillment, production), and finance teams. You’ll partner with key members of these teams to become an expert at understanding their workstreams, and work to gain a deep understanding of what drives customer satisfaction at Chairish. You’ll partner with workstream leaders, and stakeholders throughout the business, product & design organization, engineering, and analytics to deliver improvements that simultaneously increase customer satisfaction and reduce our cost per order. This role is based in San Francisco (remote eligible) and will report to the Director of Product Management.
• Simultaneously drive customer satisfaction & Internal Operations efficiencies.
• Be a partner to Internal Operations leaders, managing multiple complex workstreams, from conception, to design, and release.
• Balance trade-offs between efficiency, conversion, and technical constraints; gaining alignment across partners along the way.
• Anticipate, assess and manage issues and risks; perform root cause analysis and recommend mitigation plans as needed.
• Contribute to quarterly and annual planning processes.
• Clear & effective communication skills to create trusting, strong cross-functional relationships.
• Experience partnering within internal teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to creatively lead through influence, drive opportunities, issue resolution, and process efficiency across complex cross functional organizations.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle.
MORE ABOUT CHAIRISH, INC.
Chairish Inc. is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender identity/expression, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives to apply to job positions at Chairish.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply with your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
No Phone Calls
No Agencies or Recruiters